Double Deck Exhibits-Stand Head & Shoulders above the Competition – LITERALLY
If the standard 10×10 or 20×20 tradeshow booth size isn’t enough to effectively “wow” your prospects, perhaps adding a second, more private level with a double deck display is the solution you’ve been seeking.
Are Double Deck Exhibits Right for Your Company? Ask yourself:
- Would our tradeshow booth display benefit from a second level to use for additional selling space or as a private conference room or a lounge to entertain customers?
- Do we want to make a statement at our next convention with a double deck exhibit?
- Are we able to afford the added investment in a double deck exhibit to create a show-stopping presence at our next round of tradeshows?
Customize All Aspects of Double Deck Exhibits
As with all of our high-quality tradeshow booth displays, your double deck exhibit can be customized to suit your needs.
- Work with our exhibit consultants to design an effective double deck based on your event marketing objectives
- Choose from a variety of manufacturers for the right design, materials and components for your tradeshow booth
- Our versatile custom displays are the perfect foundation for your double deck: sturdy, stylish and functional
Keep these things in mind before investing in Double Deck Exhibits
Aside from the additional cost of a double deck display, there are a number of factors to consider:
- Is the convention hall ceiling high enough and does show management allow double deck displays?
- What additional electrical needs will be required with the custom exhibit design?
- How much additional time and budget will need to be allotted for installation and dismantle of your double deck exhibit?
- Will additional personnel be needed to appropriately staff the double deck exhibit?
- What are the fire codes for the tradeshow city?
For information, read the article Get the View from the Top with a Double Deck Trade Show Exhibit by E&E Exhibit Solutions President Daniel Chaddock.
E&E Exhibit Solutions Helps with All Aspects of the Event Management Process
- Exhibit design based on your event marketing objectives
- Custom designed, high-quality, in-house produced trade show graphics
- Booth packing and shipping
- Installation and Dismantle of your exhibit booth (in all tradeshow-heavy states)
- Storage and access to our online Event Management program, which allows you to schedule events, track exhibit inventory, manage show budgets and more!
Check out our comprehensive FAQ page or contact us and one of
our exhibit consultants will be happy to help!
480-966-9873 | 800-709-6935