Logistics Coordinator-Position Filled
E & E Exhibits, Inc., dba E&E Exhibit Solutions is the premier and expanding trade show displays and large format graphics company in the Valley!! The job is located in Chandler, AZ.
Are you the person everyone can rely on at work? If so, you could be the ideal candidate for a Scheduling Logistics Coordinator position at E&E Exhibit Solutions. We need an extremely reliable and responsible individual who is dedicated to doing a good job. Attention to details and are important qualities we are looking for in an individual. You need to logistics experience with freight carriers, scheduling and tracking shipments.
In the Scheduling Logistics Coordinator Position, you would provide excellent support by executing, implementing, tracking all shipping and receiving shipments, (computer and follow-up skills a must!!!)
- The Scheduling Logistics Coordinator updates and maintains the warehouse calendar, works closely with the warehouse team to assure efficient & effective execution of all shipping, I&D and exhibit returns.
- Fields incoming phone calls and schedules time for the sales team to visit the warehouse.
- Daily updates and maintains the warehouse calendar, works closely with the warehouse team to assure efficient & effective execution of all shipping, I&D and exhibit returns.
- Prepares outbound and return shipping packets, including BOL’s, labels, move-out instructions, packing lists, photographs, and set-up instructions & renderings when available
- Reviews ExhibitForce orders daily to ensure return orders are checked for piece count and/or damage and inventory is returned to stock timely
- Completes accurate and timely scheduling of trucks to ensure that the flow of product in and out meets the need of the client and E&E by tracking shipments from pickup through delivery, expediting when necessary
- Organizes and submits Warehouse employee Timesheets to Accounting every two weeks
- Organize Warehouse Training sessions
- Maintains effective communication skills with all company employees, customers and vendors
- Creates & develops innovative ways of streamlining the operations processes to the workplace wherever possible
- Provides Sales with freight quotes when required
- Contributes to answering phones when required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with computer skills.
• This position is technical in nature and requires knowledge of logistics
• Be a liaison between our sales, shipping, and graphic departments, and warehouse.
A College degree is preferred, but not required. Three or more years in logistics is a must!
E&E Exhibit Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Excellent communication.
• Sound decision-maker.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to learn product details.
• Good memory, strong mind.
• Extremely reliable and responsible.
Pay Rate: $35,000 to low 40’s per year depending on experience level
Pay Comments: Competitive pay based on experience and skill level. Full benefits
Competitive Pay Direct Deposit
Medical Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org