Warehouse Coordinator-Chandler, AZ-Position Filled
E & E Exhibits, Inc., dba E&E Exhibit Solutions is the premier and expanding trade show displays and large format graphics company in the Valley!! The job is located in Chandler, AZ.
Are you the person everyone can rely on at work? If so, you could be the ideal candidate for a warehouse manager position at E&E Exhibit Solutions. We need an extremely reliable and responsible individual who is dedicated to doing a good job. Attention to details and are important qualities we are looking for in an individual. You need to be very familiar with working with freight carriers, scheduling and tracking important shipments. You must have the ability to learn our products, be physically fit and adept on the computer.
In the Warehouse Coordinator Position, you would provide excellent support by executing, implementing, tracking all shipping and receiving projects, managing the company’s client storage inventory, (computer and follow-up skills a must!!!)
You would be working in a friendly, fast paced and professional environment. You will be coordinating all warehouse and logistics responsibilities. This is an important position in the company. The ideal candidate will have a “can do” attitude, be smart, and self-driven. We need an extremely reliable and responsible individual who is dedicated to the job.
• Overall the Warehouse Coordinator assumes the responsibility and is accountable for directing, planning, and monitoring all projects that are pulled, previewed and packed to go to trade shows or events. You must be organized, an excellent communicator, and readily available to all sales executives & project coordinators to complete projects on time. To properly complete projects, you must also communicate and cooperate with our logistics, graphics and accounting departments.
• The Warehouse Coordinator will primarily be working in their office to monitor jobs and communicate with all relative departments to stay up to date. They will also be required to assist the Warehouse Technicians to pull, install, dismantle or pack projects when necessary. They will need to understand how to construct displays and delegate responsibilities to all warehouse technicians as they stay on track to complete jobs on time.
• Oversees all receivables and conducts timely check ins to account for accurate inventory and identify missing or damaged properties. He or she will be responsible for updating our online inventory management software and accurately cataloging client inventory and location within the warehouse.
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledging receipt of project orders from sales
- Promptly scheduling dates for pulling client inventory to be previewed, packed and ready for shipment
- Supervision and coordination of warehouse workers.
• Travel is minimal and will be assigned based on upcoming client show dates.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with computer skills.
• This position is technical in nature and requires knowledge of the trade show industry; including but not limited to custom fabricated and manufactured component based exhibit systems.
• General knowledge of carpentry techniques, and manufactured graphics, such as, vinyl, large format and tension fabric.
• He or she will be required to be able to effectively coordinate a team of Warehouse Technicians that install and dismantle client display projects.
• Be willing to work alongside Warehouse Technicians to build and assemble projects when necessary.
• Primary job is a liaison between our sales, logistics, and graphic departments.
• Responsible for accurately cataloging client inventory, taking digital photographs of each project, packing of booths and keeping track and location of materials in the warehouse.
• Effectively keep up to date records of client assets utilizing our online inventory management system.
• Make information available to sales staff regarding client storage when requested.
• Find efficient ways of managing warehouse space as projects are previewed and received from past shows.
• Conduct training sessions with Warehouse Technicians to ensure the safety of properly installing, dismantling and packing client assets.
A College degree is preferred, but not required. Three or more years in the industry is a major plus!
E&E Exhibit Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Excellent communication.
• Sound decision-maker.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to learn product details.
• Good memory, strong mind.
• Extremely reliable and responsible.
• Forklift certified but not required.
• Lift heavy boxes and crates when necessary (Estimated weight between 50-100lbs)
• Strong desire to get projects completed accurately and successfully.
• Strong work ethic, “can do” attitude and willingness to provide excellent customer service.
Pay Rate: $40,000 to $45,000 per year depending on experience level
Pay Comments: Competitive pay based on experience and skill level. Full benefits
Competitive Pay Direct Deposit
Medical Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org