Sales Coordinator-Tempe, AZ
E & E Exhibits, Inc., dba E&E Exhibit Solutions is the premier and expanding exhibit and graphic company in the Valley and in the USA!! The job itself is located in Tempe, AZ.
Due to tremendous success, E&E is currently hiring a professional, detail oriented Sales Coordinator to oversee client projects from beginning to end. This is a perfect position for someone who has had experience with event coordination and project resolution. This is also a great position for someone who will embrace the responsibility of insuring all details are taken care of prior to a client’s trade show or corporate event.
You would be working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a “can do” attitude and be self-driven to complete the sales projects Efficiently & Effectively. Attention to details, professional appearance and communication skills, (both written and verbal) are required. Sound decision making and smarts are musts!
To be considered for this position, provide a cover letter highlighting your reasons for being qualified for this position. Applicants with no cover letters will not be qualified applicants.
As a Sales Coordinator, you would provide excellent customer service and sales support by implementing, tracking and coordinating all projects in your assigned region.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Track orders placed by Sales Representative, including scheduling ship dates and due dates for hardware and graphics
- Maintain accurate updated account records and database records on a daily basis
- Function as liaison between design and client re. artwork and graphics
- Maintain a working knowledge of all company pricing policies, products and services offered by E & E Exhibits, Inc.
- Generate letters/emails of correspondence to prospects and customer’s as needed in order to complete any portion of the order as required
- Prepare sales contracts and job costs for sales and accounting department
- Compare and match order acknowledgments with sales contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain effective communication skills with all company employees, customers and vendors when necessary
- Meet with customers in order to obtain artwork, and sign-offs for production
- Manage all paperwork from beginning to project completion. Track status of actions and follow-up as needed
- Establish and maintain customer project files
- Solicit vendor quotations as needed
- Assist sales, graphics production or other E & E staff members as needed to meet and satisfy customer project requirements
- Assist in assigning leads from various databases
- Contribute to answering phones and receiving shipping orders
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Collect down payment on new business when applicable.
- Continually learn new product knowledge.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- Work a 40-hour, five-day week, hours 8am-5pm
- Maximize percent of time working on project
- Plan each day and week
- Dress business casual
- COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE:
- Word, Data Base (i.e. Goldmine, ExhibitForce, Excel)
- Insure Sales Representatives are updated daily on all aspects of projects, or as appropriate
- Perform as team member directing your effort to insure the priority of your effort is for the company/customer service success is first, department success is second
- Be alert for ideas and suggestions which could improve company performance or competitive position and communicate those to management
- Maintain company policies, support company culture and values
- Insure communication occurs between sales staff on all aspects of projects and operations where needed.
1365 W. Auto Dr., Tempe, AZ 85284
This position is a salary job. Salary-$28,000-$32,000/yr depending on experience.
- Competitive Pay Direct Deposit
- Medical Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off