Sales Representative-Tempe, AZ
E & E Exhibits, Inc., dba E&E Exhibit Solutions is the premier trade show displays and graphics company in the Valley!! The job is located in Tempe, AZ.
Founded in 1995, E&E Exhibit Solutions is a full-service exhibit and graphics house located in Tempe, Arizona. We provide custom rental and custom portable displays for trade shows, events and retail outlets. In addition, we offer in-house graphic design and production and coordination of logistic services, including onsite storage, shipping and installation and dismantle labor.
E & E Exhibit Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The Sales Representative will have 2-10 years of consultative business-to-business sales experience. Our professionals focus on a range of trade show and event marketing services; lead qualification, prospecting, presentations, and closing.
About our Industry/About the Job:
The trade show industry is fast paced and exciting. There is nothing monotonous about your day here. Each project is new and different. We are looking for creative, out-of-the-box thinkers. The ultimate reward is post event when the clients express how thrilled they were to have such a nice booth and successful tradeshow.
Sales experience is required, minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales environment managing a territory and/or client relationships.
• Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills
• Ability to work comfortably with large amounts of phone, computer and email usage in conjunction with face-to-face meetings and presentations
• Professional appearance and proficiency at presenting products to a group
• Ability to explain trade show design solutions to a non-technical audience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be organized, self-sufficient, highly self-motivated and to work independently
• Occasional out-of-town travel
• Take charge personality with a strong desire to get projects completed accurately and successfully in order to maintain long-standing relationships with your clients.
• Problem solving abilities. Proven business common sense a must!
• Strong work ethic, “can do” attitude and willingness to provide excellent customer service and sales
• Strong motivation to do a great job.
Computer Skills Requirements:
• MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook are required.
• Experience with CSR programs-Goldmine, ACT.
1365 W. Auto Dr., Tempe, AZ 85284
Competitive Pay Direct Deposit
Medical Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off